One of the crucial issues for quality education has been Teacher Development. Most of the Public Schools have untrained and unqualified (more than 60%) teachers; mostly in the primary level of formal education which is commonly regarded as the foundation of quality education. VIN therefore aims to promote quality education through the development of teachers. The organization has been conducting various activities, e.g. workshops, teacher trainings, interactions, seminars, exchange visits, individual supports. Many of the teachers have been benefiting from such programs – VIN has observed a significant change in their classroom behaviors and found positive impact upon students’ learning. The organization conducts teacher training and other activities under its cluster (in one cluster there are 7 schools) approach.
Volunteers on teacher development have also been supporting teachers by providing teaching materials and sharing their own experiences achieved from their home countries. If you are interested in teacher development, you are highly welcome for conducting any activities that support teacher development. Your small support can make a big difference in these children’s education! We also aim to launch teacher exchange programs across the countries so that teachers from both sides can widen their horizon of knowledge in the field. VIN hopes to find the right partners to initiate such School Linking program from any part of the world. You can also volunteer from your own country by sharing this information with interested schools. VIN therefore aims to:
- Equip and develop teachers personally and professionally to deliver participatory and child friendly classroom teaching learning practices effectively.
- Teach English or help teacher learn English language
- Conduct English clinic for communicative English competency.
- Promote teamwork to foster congenial learning environment in school.
- Develop a built-in mechanism of support system through class observation, feed back, etc.
- Establish linkage between teachers within and outside the country.
VIN equips its stakeholders through workshops, trainings, meetings, seminars, interaction etc.Apply Now Fees